ROLLER #TMA-138MC GREY
The ROLLER is a technical base layer that you will not be able to take off your back!
Meticulously designed by selecting specific textiles strategically, it's composed of Polartec® Power wool and Power Stretch Pro®. This combination offers the best comfort for winter sessions! The merino wool makes it silky and durable, thanks to its mix of natural and synthetic fibers.
While being a great insulator it breaths super well. The blend of Power Stretch Pro fibers brings amazing flex which allows ease of movement through any intense activity. Made right here in Canada and tested to get you through the toughest Canadian winters!
It's ideal for fatbiking and backcountry skiing but its features makes it so versatile that it can be used in any sports or situation!
- Made in Canada.
- Superior wicking action.
- Fast drying.
- Highly breathable.
- Naturally odor resistant.
- Flat seams for increased comfort and durability.
- Shape recovery.
- Easy care.
- Polartec®Power wool® 69% polyester 31% Wool
- Polartec®Power Stretch® 66% Nylon 24% Polyester 10% Lycra
- Fabric contains a minimum of 50% Repreve® recycled fibers
- Measurements taken with garment lying flat.
- We recommend to compare measurements with a similar garment you own.