RANGE HOODY #TMA-182MC GREY
RANGE is a very versatile thermal sweater made of Polartec® Power wool® grid.
It provides great warmth while being light and very breathable.
Naturally odour-resistant it is made of very durable merino wool thanks to its natural and synthetic fibers blend.
Power Grid® fibers are made with geometric constructions that create open air channels that improve breathability and reduce fabric weight.
By isolating a merino wool interior and a synthetic fibers exterior Polartec® developed a hybrid fabric with distinct surface features to optimize wicking, breathability, odor resistance and durability. Wool's natural odor fighting properties are given a boost, and the unpredictability of shrinking and shape loss caused from washing is prevented through the resilience of synthetics.
Polartec® Power Wool™ adapts to such divergent conditions that it can excel during a wide variety of performance activities and diverse environmental conditions. This performance ability to balance both breathability and warmth provides consistent comfort at all times.
It can be worn as a base or intermediate layer for cooler temperatures. Insulates in colder winter weather under an outer shell. It pairs with our underwear '‘ROLLER’'
- Made in Canada.
- Light & Highly breathable.
- Superior wicking action.
- Naturally odor resistant.
- Fast drying.
- 4 way stretch.
- Flat seams for increased comfort and durability.
- Printed logo.
- Polartec® Thermal Pro® 53% Polyester, 38% Nylon, 9% Spandex
- Polartec®Power Grid® 68% Modacrylic 29% Rayon 3% Lycra
- Measurements taken with garment lying flat.
- We recommend to compare measurements with a similar garment you own.